Friday, November 16, 2007



My new favorite show on television is Chuck.

It is awesome. I can't think of anyone who wouldn't enjoy it. It's got action, a teensy bit of drama, and comedy. And fictional characters to pair up and squee every time you see them together. LIKE IN THE VIDEO ABOVE.

I don't know what it is with me, but I'm very prone to the act of shipping. I do it on Lost, The Office, Bones, and probably some others I'm forgetting. Maybe it's the fact that I'm not a romantic person at all in real life, so I transferred that over to fiction? I don't know. But now Chuck has roped me into all the goodness that is Chuck/Sarah.

Luckily Chuck has 13 episodes locked in to air. If the writers' strike ends soon, maybe there won't have to be a waiting period for more episodes. Which brings me to my next point:

If you are not liking the strike as much as I am, take some initiative and write a letter. Write a letter to the President and CEO of NBC/Universal, Jeff Zucker, explaining how much the strike sucks, why the writers should be fairly compensated, and how if they put in replacement programming, you won't watch. The address is:

Jeff Zucker
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York, NY
10112

It took me practically five minutes to write and mail the letter. Do your part, make the call to action!

And watch Chuck.

No comments: