Thursday, August 02, 2007

In Response to the letter I just sent that milk place. I'm glad the dude responded so quickly.

Dear Mary,

American Milk Products is not the Milk Association, we are a distributor and importer of milk products such as cheese, butter and dried milk products. I share your concern about the high price of milk as it has severely effected the sales of the our products. One of the main factors in the increased price is the use of corn and other grains for the production of ethanol. This has increased the feed costs to the farmers tremendously. The high petroleum prices also are a major factor in food production and distribution. All commodity prices are now related in our complex system. I am sure that in the future there will be much more concern about availability of agricultural commodities.

From all indications I can see in the reports I read we cannot expect lower dairy prices until well into next year and that might be in doubt.

All the best,

Raymond Stern


Yeah, well, thanks a lot, Raymond Stern, but I still don't get it.

1 comment:

Shelby said...

Stupid Raymond Stern

The durn man can't give a straight answer. Maybe its a male problem.

did you hear? The sucky football team won 49-0 last nite.