Sunday, June 24, 2007

I just got back from camp. It was fun. We went canoeing and swam in the lake and saw a raccoon and sang lots of fun songs. I really don't have anything to complain about, except for one thing.

I got piss-poor Secret Sister gifts.

At the beginning of camp, you are randonly assigned a camper to give gifts to. Well, the girl giving me gifts obviously had no sense that gift means "something to be appreciated" and not "crap you found at the bottom of your trash can".

I got: a crap mini-bottle of lotion that smelled really bad. (HINT FOR ANYONE ON EARTH: Bath and Body Works is like the Howard Stern of bath products. Nobody likes it, except for a small number of followers, and all of those followers are jackasses.) I got kind of excited when I saw I got a little mini-fan, but guess what? NO BATTERIES. Then I got a nail file. A NAIL FILE. No comment. Then, I got a little... paper... crappy... some folded-up shit, I don't know. She gave it to me the last day and I was like "Oh! Thanks!" She must have found it underneath her bed, some crap left over from the fourth grade or something.

And my best friend, the whole while was receiving boxes of RUSSEL STOVER CHOCOLATES.

I know I am being selfish and ungrateful, but I don't care. I've been holding in this giant complant all week long and I am releasing it now. Good day.

No comments: