Tuesday, January 30, 2007



iPod owners will nod their head if they read this: When your iPod gets a scratch, a little part of you dies inside.


My kangaroo pocket on my hoodie recently tore. I usually keep my iPod in that pocket. I had forgotten about the tear, and was running down the sidewalk when I heard something fall to the ground and skid.


It's not like some huge Edward Scissorhands gash across the screen- only the corners of the entire iPod are chipped. The color came off. I don't think I've ever gasped so loud in my life.


I wanted a case for it a long time ago. I went to Target, but they had pretty much none left.


I carry my iPod around everywhere I go, more than most people I know. I walk into each class with it on, take it off during lessons, and afterwards it's back on. People say I'm glued to it.


Stupid tear in hoodie. Stupid sidewalk. Stupid scratches.

No comments: