Sunday, December 31, 2006


The hype of a New Year begins. Christmas decorations are thrown out and resolutions are made.
I really don't like resolutions. When I want to change, I'll change. If people don't like me the way I am, well tough beans. I enjoy giving people "the lecture" when they ask me if I've made resolutions. Starting with, "What exactly are you implying? You think I need to change? Well if that's what you think then you can get out of my face, because I couldn't care less what you think about anything!" I'm really only saying it to see people's reactions; it's quite fun.


I do, however, have a Fresh Twelve-Month Decree. (I'm trying to avoid the New Year's Resolution label.) I should probably try to find a job. That's bound to be hard for someone like me. I am an anthrocontemniac, meaning I hate basically everyone. So it is truly impossible for me to find a job where I can stay absolutely away from everyone. Also, I don't want to work in a restaurant. So it looks like the way this is going, I'll just have to bite the bullet and look for somewhere, anywhere.


(Except a place with children. I absolutely cannot work with children. I will end up getting extremely pissed and driving a knife through a child's neck.) I bet you just feel so comforted now by the fact that tonight, on New Year's Eve, I am babysitting my 3-year-old and 5-year-old cousins!


Have a great New Year's Eve/Day, people! Remember to eat black-eyed peas on New Year's Day for good luck throughout the year! (I actually don't believe in luck. I am quite a misanthropical person and believe that things don't just happen, they happen for a reason.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just want to say what a great blog you got here!
I've been around for quite a lot of time, but finally decided to show my appreciation of your work!

Thumbs up, and keep it going!

Cheers
Christian, iwspo.net